Friday, December 2, 2011

MY YOUTHFUL YEARS AS A COLLEGE STUDENT

I started my schooling early, that is why I am always the youngest to every school batch that I enter. Right now I am still on the same situation I am 17 and all of them reached their legal age and above. This doesn't stopped me from doing what I want and what I like. They always treat me as if we have the same age. This is the reason why I continue to learn a lot of things. It is not that hard to adjust with this kind of environment especially when you find the perfect circle of friends for you.
Yes I belong to studious type of persons not too much just moderate because I also love joining extra curricular activities. When a stepped the university as a college student a lot of things changed because when I was still in high school I still have doubts about the things that I can do but right now because of experience and motivation I always believe on things that I can do.

The most challenging part of being a college student is maintaining my grades for my scholarship, especially when I had a math subject before (thank God its the last math subject the I need to take) I need to spend the whole night for just one problem. I really hate math maybe its because I love words a lot of people say that If you are good in words or let's say English it is automatic that your weakness would be math but its amazing to know that other people can do good in both.

I am also starting to deal with the reality because of the things I learned and will learn for the preparation of my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment