Saturday, September 25, 2010

HOLD ON

It was 1:00 a.m in the morning, I was in my room reviewing my lessons for the final exam. I fell asleep I was just awake 3:00 in the morning when I heard my mom calling my dad and shouted that there's something wrong with my lola. I was shocked and easily go down to see whats happening we saw her at the floor lying and saying that she can't move her feet and half of her body anymore. I was worried and pity her. All my life I didn't expect that this one will happen. My mom and dad quickly rushed her to the hospital.


After two hours my dad texted me that she might be stroked and can't move the left side of her body. When I heard this a bunch pf sorrow surrounded me. I even cried and realized things. But I know, we know that she will soon be ok and still can use her feet to walk and hands to hold and with her eyes seeing us. We know that sooner she will be ok. We are just waiting for the good news that she will come back home happily walking and excited to see us all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment