Saturday, September 4, 2010

What's the problem with that? That's the way I handle things

Footworks, routines, steps, walks, grooving to the melody and rhythm of the music. But still all of that are despicable without a person's feelings and emotion.What would bring out your endless gracefulness and gliding feeling? What would let you interact to your audience? What would make you feel comfortable and relaxed? It's somewhat that is within you, it is something that affects almost everything when it is damaged or even wounded.It is you emotions! We are just an earthbound on this meat space, everyone cries, laugh and absolutely get hurt when something is not OK. But do you know what's really strikes the person a lot? It's Mr. Embarrassment everybody doesn't want to encounter him we don't want to be judged without knowing us first, we don't want to be criticized unless they know our personalities.

Mr. embarrassment strikes deeply especially in front of a huge crowd. Tearing the person's ego and sometimes destroying it. You doesn't know what's within a person's emotion, mental distress, problems and some heterogeneous things bothering the person's mind. You'll get hurt physically but you'll get wounded verbally a wound that sometimes takes years or probably a decade to heal. It leaves a mark to a person's mind and heart. What's the most powerful aid for this? Its motivation and attention. Don't let that person to loose his/her self esteem! learn to pick your words and avoid pin pointing. Just talk to her personally maybe thats the best thing you can do. Because of that you just added a mark to the wound that is not yet healed.

It strikes deeply especially when you're not used to it, and to the deepest when that person is not that important, when that person does not have something to do with your life. Once is enough, twice is too much and thrice for me give up. Come to think of it where would you get your strength when the people that surrounds you doesn't want to give it. The worst experience in my life I think that I was humiliated. I don't know how to face this anymore. I think I need persons that will help me to uplift myself and not to degrade something inside me that is not yet riped. let me handle it like that, i love to laugh and smile because that's the way you can fake the reality. I have two different world the side that treats me as the most special, the star and the best. In contrary I also have a world of judgments, criticism, and rejections. But let me just consider this world full of darkness as weapon to the other upward world that I have. I have to accept things out, balance and trust to my self. And to those persons that keeps pulling me down. My only message is that: You'll never win, because I trust my self at the most. You are just wasting your time because the more you tear and strikes the weakness of my personality the more it heals and more gain strength and morals unto it.

When everyone it at panic? Smile, relax! When everyone is facing a world of chaos? laugh at it as long as it doesn't affect you, when everything is going wrong Smile and don't think that it's the end of this heedless headlong world. And who cares? what's the problem with that? That's the way I handle things! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment