Wednesday, September 22, 2010

TIME PRESSURE : It's killing me

CAMPAIGN + QUIZ BEE + DOCUMENTATION+  BOOTH + CASE STUDY + THEORY MARATHON + ORAL EXAM + IMPROMPTU + DEMO SPEECH + SWIMMING CLASS +RADIO DRAMA+ FINAL EXAM!!!! This is just a breakdown of the junk I mean things that I need to finish within almost a week. I have NO time to prepare lesser ideas and a stressful week of rush. Do I need to sacrifice the other to accomplish one? What if I don't? Will I able to accomplish all of those successfully? Well, in times like this I can't say to myself not to panic. When your at panic everything that you'll be doing will be out of your mind that can worsen the situation that you are in to. Well, I think that it's just a matter of time management. Stay awake until midnight? or until morning ? ohh that's almost near to death. Just imagine if this is your daily routine ? Your not sleeping just to accomplish heavy tasks. Well think of a strategy? Don't be afraid to ask for some help from your classmates and friends. Don't pretend to be a Super student who can accomplish things alone and stand out as the most intelligent and smartest earthbound. Well what I just want right now is to finish all of these properly and be able to get good grades and not to expect high grades.

I just hope that I'll earn and not loose points beacuse that one might really lessen my urge to accomplish all of those things. And most importantly we should take things positively. Even though we are rejected from one perspective, it doesn't mean that we will be rejected from all of the things that we will do. Intelligence is not measured in just a single perspective. If we fail once, we should learn and improve what we have done wrong. There is always another chance. Everyday there are new chances and opportunities. We just need to think first before deciding what doing anything to successfully accomplish things and tasks. WE SHOULD NOT TAKE CHALLENGES NEGATIVELY, INSTEAD let's just think that challenges helps us to be A BETTER STUDENT AND A BERTTER PERSON. 

No comments:

Post a Comment