Friday, May 6, 2011

***NO ONE KNOWS MYSELF BETTER THAN I DO****

After my victorious summer experience @ Zamboanga City for joining The 2011 National PRISAA Dancesport category and won 3rd place for Central Luzon, for Pampanga and most especially for AUF. I realized that I should try something new and that's the reason why I decided to go and find a summer job.


Right now I am a consultant representative @ Cyber City Clarkfield Pampanga, I chose to grab this summer job opportunity to experience how it was like to be in a workplace and as a 17 year old college student it was a bunch of new and definitely amazing experience for me. Before getting this position we all undergo training and simulations.


But the worst that I will never ever forget is to be criticized and discriminated by a cruel, imprudent regular agent of the company and served as one of the simulators during the final simulation. Well I know that sometimes in order to improve a part of us we need to accept critics and judgement from others BUT not in the way that they can degrade your personality. My question is this ----- " How can they merely express their criticisms to others and not looking first at their selves? " At this point I can not stand and raise my thoughts because I need to respect that person and the company because still I don't have the rights.  I just quietly walk and closed the door and comfort myself that " NO ONE KNOWS MYSELF BETTER THAN I DO" maybe she said those foolish words to make me a better person under their company or worse with a hidden agenda to kick me out of the team. But I really assure to myself before leaving that door that I will prove to her that she was wrong and that someday she will fully realize that what she said is just a judgement without knowing the person.




Right now me and my workmates are still trying to cope up with the new environment that we have and striving to finish what we started. :D I hope that all of us will have a memorable work experience this summer....

No comments:

Post a Comment