Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Stay away from jerky predictions

Oh yes I once tried to ask for a help of a fortune teller (oops but I didn't pay for it, he's just a friend nearby and I found out that he can, you know foretell events). One thing I noticed is that he can't even specifically tell more about what will happen to my future he tends to generalize things and with that I started to judge if he could really do it. But of course I won't react that as if I am showing that he's FAKE. At the end I just realize that I got interested because my friends also tried I mean in theories "BANDWAGON" effect, but of course to my own consciousness. 


And now year 2011 I got irritated to those persons keep talking about the predictions of " THE END OF THE WORLD", "THE JUDGEMENT DAY!", DOOMSDAY.... I heard this stuff for a numerous times, they gave specific date and time, But hello? can you please count how many times they failed? I mean they always scare peace-loving and happy going people in this world, and when the date and time they gave COMES and nothing happened they will appear and say they just had wrong prediction of the date but still there is this doomsday in this year. At first they said that it will happen May 21, 2011 6:00 pm, I started to observe that day, I just noticed that there's nothing wrong around me except that typhoon Chedeng is coming and that's a yearly occurring thing to countries its just that how strong it will be. Then I opened the television and browse the internet, those who predicted that the end of the world will happen on May 21st changed it to October 21, 2011.


Again and again they just scare people living harmoniously in this world, I heard the news last night that there are persons who tend to commit suicide and already committed suicide because they were frightened by these jerky thoughts.


If you have faith in Him you will not tend to listen to them, because they will poison your brain, I don't know why these persons do this. Do they have supernatural powers given by God to see what will happen next? Why not everyone in this world? So that everyone can be prepared if that issue is true?




Lastly, we should not trust anybody about what  will happen to our near future because no one knows it rather than Him, remember that He holds everything He can change everything even what will happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment